Escape from winter among limestone walls and Mediterranean scrubland
Finale Ligure enjoys a pleasant mild climate in all seasons: this makes it an excellent destination to escape from the routine, even in the middle of winter. The beauty of the rock and its countless cliffs allow us to organize climbs for all levels and for all tastes. From the first vertical steps and initiation to sport climbing, to the most challenging crags for expert climbers, with an Alpine Guide dedicated to you.
Bookable individually or for complete private groups with UIAGM Mountain Guide (maximum 6 people per Guide).
Contact us to agree dates!
It is possible to stay overnight in a tent, in a camper, in a B & B … or arrive directly from home.
Maximum freedom! We will be happy to advise you on the most suitable solution for your lifestyle.
(2 days – 1 night)
1st day: meeting in Finalborgo at 8.30, briefing, equipment check, choice of the most suitable area… and immediately on the move!
2nd day: evaluation of the experiences acquired on the first day … and again, to climbing in the most beautiful crags in the Finale area.
|2 dayse 1 night||Italy Finalborgo (SV)||Free|
Difficulty: variable according to the needs and wish of the participants.
Effort: easy and adaptable to any need.
Clothing: medium weight trekking clothing, light windshield jacket suggested, small backpack.
Personal equipment: normal free climbing equipment (helmet, harness, climbing shoes, 2 locking carabiners, lanyard, descender / bucket, abseiling Kevlar lanyard, magnesite).
Before departure, the mountain guide will contact all participants for useful information for travel, accommodation and the necessary equipment.
FEE PER PERSON FOR PRIVATE GROUP TOUR:
(min 1 – max 6 participants)
- 1 person: 950€
- 2 person: 470 €
- 3 person: 310 €
- 4 person: 240 €
- 5 person: 190 €
- 6 person: 160 €
RESERVATIONS AND PENALITIES POLICY:
• Bookable on the calendar, with reservations closing and confirmation 8 days from the requested date.
• In the event of cancellation due to adverse weather conditions or force majeure, the entire participation fee will be refunded.
• The program may undergo variations at the unquestionable judgment of the mountain guide based on weather conditions and the technical level of the participants.
• In case of modification of the program, for reasons not dependent on the will of the mountain guide, any additional costs will be divided among the participants.
• Penalty: 100% of the participation fee for cancellations from 4 days before departure.
Accompaniment and teaching by the guide
Shared climbing material (e.g., climbing ropes, additional protections)
Overnight stay, breakfast, lunch, dinners, drinks, refreshments during the excursion
Transfers during the activity in one’s own car
Anything not indicated in the paragraph “the fee includes”
Information and reservations
firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com